UK tracked shipping from £4.50 - FREE over £25.00 spend.
EU shipping from £12.00 - FREE over £75.00 spend.
Rest of World shipping from £18.00 – FREE over £75.00 spend.
No Quibble 28-day returns policy!
The class follows on from the Little Book of Paint and Luscious Techniques Part 1 and we will continue to play using the IndigoBlu Luscious and Paints including the Metallic range.
You will also get to grips with IndigoBlu Crack on Glaze, and learn how to paint and stamp on fabric.
This is a fabulously useful class, packed full of techniques.
This package includes:
14 videos – 135 minutes – Lifetime access
Kit not included
You will need for Class:
- IndigoBlu A6 Watercolour Journal
- IndigoBlu Luscious Pigment Powder
- IndigoBlu Matte Paints
- IndigoBlu Translucent Paints: Mulberry Bush, Daffodil and Teal for Two
- IndigoBlu Metallic Paints
- IndigoBlu Slap it On Gloss
- IndigoBlu Tru Grit
- IndigoBlu FlitterGlu
- IndigoBlu Woodology (any design to fit onto A6 sized Page)
- IndigoBlu Crack on Glaze
- IndigoBlu Gee-Sso Good: White and Black
- IndigoBlu Stamps: suitable for stamping with (simple open design)
- IndigoBlu Stencils
- Paint Brushes
- Palette Knife
- Kitchecn Sponge (for stencilling)
- Basic Craft Kit
If you are missing anything on the list you can purchase them HERE
Please note, we regret that we cannot offer refunds because the classes are a digital product.