UK tracked shipping from £4.50 - FREE over £25.00 spend.
EU shipping from £12.00 - FREE over £75.00 spend.
Rest of World shipping from £18.00 – FREE over £75.00 spend.
No Quibble 28-day returns policy!
Kay will teach you how to create a variety of decorative items using IndigoBlu Resin. These include geodes, tissue paper, jewellery and small bulbs.
This package includes:
8 videos – 148 minutes – Lifetime access
Kit not included
You will need for Class:
- Clear Resin
- Additional Cups & Stirrers
- 2x Gloves
- Light Bulbs
- Small Jar
- Paint Mats
- Geode Mould (no hole)
- White Gesso
- Bamboo Skewers
- Map & Text & Tissue Papers
- Silver Rocks
- Any tiny items you wish to put into your jewellery trays
- Jewellery tools – round nose pliers, wire cutters
- Slap it On Matte
- Paper you wish to put in your jewellery trays
- A small box (no lid needed) smaller than the bamboo skewers – this is to suspend the light bulbs from the skewers, so they drip into the box whilst curing
- Blu Tac or similar
- Tray or box for your resin to cure in (A4 paper storage boxes are ideal as they also have a lid to keep the dust off)
- Silicone Measure cup & stirrers
If you need to purchase any items for the class you can find them HERE
Pre-Recorded Video Tutorial