This must be one of my favourite mediums. I can pour my heart out onto the page and no-one has to see it. It can be a way of escaping the world for a few hours, to just soak in a warm bath of colour, surrounded by Luscious paint and beautiful scraps of paper.
If you have wanted to start an Art Journal but don't know what to do with that first blank page, or if you have experience already and just want to see a different style and develop your techniques, then this is the course for you.
You will get to learn some background building, layers, collage, adding colour, composition techniques and lots more
This package includes: 8 videos – 144 minutes – Lifetime access
Kit not included
- IndigoBlu 8x8 Watercolour Journal
- IndigoBlu Gee-Sso Good: White and Black
- Paint Brushes
- IndigoBlu Background Stamps
- IndigoBlu Journal Words/Phrases Stamps
- IndigoBlu Flower Stamps
- IndigoBlu Stencils
- IndigoBlu Translucent Paints: Mulberry Bush, Daffodil and Teal for Two
- IndigoBlu Matte Paints
- Stabilo ALL Pencil in Black, White and Brown
- Mark making tools (an old credit or store card, lids of various sizes)
- Kitchen Sponge (for stencilling)
- Basic Craft Kit
If you are missing anything on the list you can purchase them HERE
Please note, we regret that we cannot offer refunds because the classes are a digital product.