Join us for 3 fabulous full day in-person workshops in Retford, Nottinghamshire, led by Kay Halliwell-Sutton.
The classes will be held on Friday 24th to Sunday 26th March from 10 am-5 pm in the Retford Town Hall, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts, DN22 6DB.
All Retreat attendees will receive:
- One of our totally spiffing INDIGOBLU goody bags;
- All materials needed for the projects;
- Lots of lovely stuff to play with;
- A cold buffet lunch and copious amounts of tea and cake - Please email us with any dietary requirements.
- Due to the length of the course we can make some amazing, big projects and have lots of fun playtime! We will have 2 to 3 Mixed Media projects complete by the end of the weekend!
All IndigoBlu workshops are taught by Kay Halliwell-Sutton, Creative Director of IndigoBlu. Kay has many years’ experience teaching University Degree students to absolute beginners so you can feel confident that whatever level you are at you'll leave with lots of new techniques you'll love.
We also organise group dinners after class on Friday and Saturday where everyone is welcome to come!
You will also get a 20% Discount in the IndigoBlu shop during the weekend!
Total cost for the 3 days is £340.00 in total.
Accommodation not included in the price.
A deposit of £50 is non-refundable. Any refunds will be dependent on the vacant place being filled and at the discretion of IndigoBlu but cannot be made within 10 days of the commencement of the workshop, Unfortunately, no exceptions. In the unlikely event that we must cancel your workshop a full refund will be made, or an alternative date will be offered in lieu.