UK tracked shipping from £4.50 - FREE over £25.00 spend.
EU shipping from £12.00 - FREE over £75.00 spend.
Rest of World shipping from £18.00 – FREE over £75.00 spend.
No Quibble 28-day returns policy!
Join us for 1 fabulous full day in-person workshop in Retford, Nottinghamshire, led by Kay Halliwell-Sutton.
The class will be held on Saturday 14th October from 10 am-5 pm in IndigoBlu HQ, Unit 9, Ebor Court, Randall Park Way, Retford, DN22 7WF.
All Class attendees will receive:
- One of our totally spiffing INDIGOBLU goody bags;
- All materials needed for the project - Fabric Apron;
- Fabric Apron
- 18 x 18 Fabric Panel
- Super Thick Slap it On Sample Size
- Fabric Sparkles Slap it On Sample Size
- White Gee-Sso Good Sample Size
- Black Gee-Sso Good Sample Size
- Paint Mat
- IndigoBlu Translucent Paints to share
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee and biscuits
- Kay's dedicated teaching all day.
- Lots of lovely stuff to play with;
All IndigoBlu workshops are taught by Kay Halliwell-Sutton, Creative Director of IndigoBlu. Kay has many years’ experience teaching University Degree students to absolute beginners so you can feel confident that whatever level you are at you'll leave with lots of new techniques you'll love.
You will also get a 20% Discount in the IndigoBlu Pop-Up Shop during the day!
Total cost for the day class is £75.
Accommodation and lunch not included in the price. Parking is free outside of IndigoBlu HQ in the Ebor Court Courtyard.
An amount of £37.50 is non-refundable. Any refunds will be dependent on the vacant place being filled and at the discretion of IndigoBlu but cannot be made within 10 days of the commencement of the workshop, Unfortunately, no exceptions. In the unlikely event that we must cancel your workshop a full refund will be made, or an alternative date will be offered in lieu.