If you have completed the Art Journaling No.1 then this is a must.
You will continue your journey by building on what you have learnt. We'll use a different approach to breaking a page by adding colour straight away, stencilling, adding text and so much more...
Kay will be live from 10am till 5pm UK time. Don’t worry if you can’t make the live as you can watch the videos later. You’ll be able to download them and keep them forever.
This package includes: 10 videos – 212 minutes – Lifetime access
You will need to bring to class the following.
Supply list (not included):
- IndigoBlu 8x8 Watercolour Journal
- IndigoBlu Matte Paints
- IndigoBlu Translucent Paints
- IndigoBlu Vivid Ink Sprays
- IndigoBlu Slap it On Matte
- IndigoBlu Gee-Sso Good: Black and White
- IndigoBlu Backgrounds Stamps
- IndigoBlu Phrases/Words Stamps
- IndigoBlu Focal Point Stamps
- Stabilo ALL Pencil in Black, White and Brown
- IndigoBlu Stencils
- IndigoBlu Patterned Rice Paper
- Odd bits of IndigoBlu Woodology, Metal Trinkets or adornments that you'd like to use.
- Mark making tools (an old Credit or Store card, lids of various sizes)
- Paper flowers (bought or painted white)
- Paint Brushes
- Kitchen Sponge (for stencilling)
- A selection of lace, material, book text, music paper
- Basic Craft Kit
If you are missing anything on the list you can purchase them HERE
Please note: we regret that we cannot offer refunds because the classes are a digital product.