International Design Team Call
Term: 1st JUNE 2015 -31st MAY 2016
Who We Are
IndigoBlu are a family run company with a great team of staff and an awesome range of quality art and craft products. Known for making totally spiffing stamps, paints, papers and the genius invention of FlitterGlu.
What We Are Looking For
- A wide variety of team members that can produce any of the following high quality, inspiring work:- Paper Based Art, Cards, Altered Art, Mixed Media, Home Decor, Jewellery, Scrapbook Layouts, Fabric Based Art, Quilting, Art Dolls.
- A passion for all things IndigoBlu.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and creative outlook.
- An active team member.
- Good project photography skills – clear, properly exposed photos are mandatory and size images for blog and website use.
- The ability to create written tutorials with instructions and step by step photos.
- Good at meeting deadlines.
- Have an active personal blog.
- Active on social media.
- Experience in creating video tutorials would be an advantage but not compulsory.
- Full commitment for the term of the Design Team of one year. From 1st June to the 31st May 2016
What You Will Be Doing
- 3 projects per calendar month consisting of:-
- one detailed blog post on the IndigoBlu blog with hyper links to the products on IndigoBlu website.
- one project to be a detailed step by step tutorial with photographs to be published on the IndigoBlu website or retail magazine article (magazine publication will result in a nice cash payment)
- one project which will be used for promotion and international trade and retail publications worldwide.
(Projects are to be mailed/posted into IndigoBlu HQ. Postal expenses will be re-reimbursed).
- one of the above may be swapped for participation with Preferred Partner promotions and Blog Hop projects.
- Keeping your personal blog up to date and hyper linking IndigoBlu and Preferred Partners at every opportunity.
- Special projects as per requested for TV shows, catalogues and trade shows.
- Be active on social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr, Twitter, Instagram) with hyper links.
- Extra projects and tutorials – either video or step by step are always appreciated and result in extra goodies and products coming your way.
- Comment on the projects of our readers taking part in our challenges and vote for best projects.
- We encourage submissions to magazines and publications.
What You’ll Get
The IndigoBlu elite Design Team we each receive:
- a welcome package of fabulous IndigoBlu products with a value of at least £150.
- a quarterly package of new products releases with a value of at least £100.
- a package of products for use in blog hops.
- amazing products from Preferred Partners throughout your term.
- we will pay for international shipping and postage to all Design Team members.
How to Apply
Please send the following information in a single email:
- Name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
- What is your speciality? Do you love to create mixed media art, cards, art dolls, home décor, fabric art?
- Short biography. Tell us a bit about yourself….don’t be shy.
- Links to any online galleries, blogs, social media channels ie Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and video streams ( YouTube, Ustream,)
- List or attached resume of other design teams you are or have previously been on.
- A brief paragraph letting us know why you would like to be a part of the IndigoBlu Design Team.
- 5 examples of your best work. (Layouts, cards, altered art, mixed media, sewing projects, crafts etc.)
- Make sure to list any special techniques you’ve used with IndigoBlu products
- Anything else you feel we need to know about you.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18, 2015 with “Design Team Application” as the subject. No late submissions will be accepted. New members of The IndigoBlu Design Team will be announced June 1st, 2015.
Good Luck and Best Wishes, Kay xx