Rococo

Hi, Jo here again…..how is your weekend going?

It is a bit grey and dark here today in Cheshire. Karl and me have just taken Tess for a long walk, but oh it was so muddy across the fields. We left home with a yellow Labrador but came home with a black one.
On to things of a crafty nature, today I am going to share some projects with you that have been made from the Rococo Stamp set.
This first piece is one of the frames that I made for the CHA show.
A light coat of Gesso, acrylic paint and then some stamping also some FlitterGlu and Flakes.
A light sanding to give a distressed look and job done. These do make really lovely presents….if you haven’t had a go ……now is your chance…..you won’t regret it….
Now to a couple of cards…..
These are great for cards for men and I do love the little bird….it is one of those stamps that I find myself using again and again….
That’s all from me today thanks for looking and keep your eyes on our blog…..as exciting news coming soon…..shhh…..shhh….( keep it between us two!!!!)
Hugs, Jo. X
Posted in Uncategorized

8 Comments on Rococo

1. Hi Jo,
    Beautiful projects. I love your decorated frame, very striking colour. This set of stamps is so useful, and you’re right, the little bird is so ‘tweet’ (sorry!!) xx

Linda W | February 10, 2013 at 3:55 pm () ()
  2. What is the best weight of card to use when applying Flitter Glu. I find the glue takes the surface of the card off when I remove the stamp. Thank you

Sheelagh | February 10, 2013 at 11:02 pm () ()
    • Hi, Sheelagh, the best card to use is the IndigoBlu perfect stamping card….it is a smooth card and is 350gsm…..the black looks stunning also with the FlitterGlu and Flakes….hope this helps and thank you for looking at our blog. Jo. X

jo.rice | February 11, 2013 at 1:35 pm () ()
      • Also I should have reminded you to Kiss Stamp when using the FlitterGlu, if you press the stamp down for too long this can sometimes make the paper stick and tear…x

Jo. Rice | February 11, 2013 at 1:37 pm () ()
  3. I got to see your frame in person, the picture does not do it justice! Mind you photos of flaked stuff never look as impressive as they are in real life, you cant capture all the colours and shine on a photo,

Clare Horner | February 11, 2013 at 1:23 pm () ()
  4. My goodness Jo Rice….
    You are a busy woman….lol
    Nice wee surprise to see some of your good work here too x

Mags Lang | February 14, 2013 at 6:07 pm () ()
  5. How do you cut out the Rococo frame? Are you doing it by hand?

Barbara Cooke from Los Angeles, California USA | February 15, 2013 at 11:27 pm () ()
    • Hi Barbara, we have a very clever M.D.F. Man who makes the frames for us…
      Thank you for commenting on our blog. Jo. X

jo.rice | February 16, 2013 at 12:42 pm () ()