0,00 €

Special Show Live From CHA

Hellooo everyone, Clare here. It is my great pleasure to announce that this weekend as part of Create & Craft’s Live From CHA Shows, that we will be part of it!!!! Are you all as excited as I am??? I hope so, its going to be a corker of a show with brand new stamps and brand new surfaces to work on too! The show is on the Create & Craft site as Sunday at 9pm. If you want to watch the whole thing, the CHA Live section will be Saturday 5pm to 10pm and Sunday 5pm to 10pm. Here’s a sneaky peek of my examples

Have a great weekend and stay warm with all this snow and winter finally arriving!

Clare

Posted in Uncategorized

6 Comments on Special Show Live From CHA

1. Hi Clare,
    These look fab. Can’t wait to see them in full. xx

Linda W | January 12, 2013 at 8:01 pm () ()
  2. Good luck for the show I am all tuned in and ready to watch. Loving the dial stamps

Sara G | January 13, 2013 at 8:00 pm () ()
  3. just finished watching your show on C & C from CHA loved everything. well done Kay you deserve all the success that comes your way.

Barbara | January 13, 2013 at 10:41 pm () ()
  4. I watched the show tonight and loved all the samples and new products. The bird houses were my favourite and I need to get some slap it on now!

Lynn Hardy | January 13, 2013 at 11:01 pm () ()
  5. What a great show last night! Kay you did an amazing job, I could have watched you all evening. Best of luck taking IndigoBlu global, you deserve every success!

Elaine Thompson | January 14, 2013 at 8:28 am () ()
  6. I watched the show and was very impressed with what I saw, I have a wish list that is waiting for my next pay day before I can order. I can’t decide which is my fav though, the clock or the house (it doesn’t matter as they are both on my list!!). Good luck with going global x

Dawn S | January 14, 2013 at 7:47 pm () ()