Poppy One by Sarah McCrossan

Good Morning Bloggers,

Hope that you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday Weekend? I know I am!
So looking forward to Happy Stampers Next weekend, can’t wait to see Kay and Alfie, catch up over a Gin and Tonic! lol
Hope to see lots of our stamping friends there too!

Thought I’d share a card with you this morning which I created using Poppy Meadow, one of my very favourite stamp sets from Indigo Blu!
I stamped the large Poppy image in Momento Tuxedo Black and Coloured in using Copic Markers. Some embossed card stock, Spellbinders Nestabilities, shadow stamping and bobs you uncle!
For full details on this card pop over to my blog later today and I will share the step by step guide and full list of materials.

Enjoy!
Sarah x

Tags:
Posted in Uncategorized

8 Comments on Poppy One by Sarah McCrossan

1. Stunning card Sarah, as always. This is such a pretty stamp set, I love it. Great colouring with your Copics too.
    Loooking forward to seeing you next week. xx

Linda W | May 6, 2012 at 7:16 pm () (Reply)
  2. Hi Kay,

Your card is beautiful, the poppy is such a timeless favorite for lots of people. I love your colouring technique, so realistic!

I wait with baited breath for your next C & C show, your demos are great.

Love and Hugs Jan x

Jan Buckley | May 6, 2012 at 7:49 pm () (Reply)
  3. Oops how stupid of me!!! Sarah please accept my apologies for thinking you were Kay, I had not read your piece all the way through and got in a silly muddle.

Anyway, your card is still stunning and your artwork is to be admired.

So sorry for my huge fraudulent slip

Love and hugs Jan x

Jan Buckley | May 6, 2012 at 7:53 pm () (Reply)
  4. Hi Sarah, your card is absolutely stunning. I love red and white together and that poppy is beautiful and so is the embossed background.

Anne Rx | May 6, 2012 at 8:03 pm () (Reply)
  5. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.
    Don’t worry Jan, I’m always getting confused with Kay, even in person, it’s because we are both Lancashire Lasses!!!
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

Sarah McCrossan | May 6, 2012 at 8:54 pm () (Reply)
  6. A beautiful striking card x

jan bennett | May 7, 2012 at 8:06 am () (Reply)
  7. Gorgeous card, love the colouring. x

Rosie | May 7, 2012 at 1:20 pm () (Reply)
  8. Hi Sarah, yummy card…I love the Script Background and the fab colouring. So looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Hug at the ready. X

Kay | May 9, 2012 at 10:13 pm () (Reply)