Discover Your Passion Card

Hi everyone, as promised my first Youtube video for IndigoBlu. I would have loaded it sooner but I forgot about a show with my dance troupe so I had a little bit of a panic on my hands this weekend! I have had a couple of questions already regarding the back of my hand, it is a henna tattoo so not to worry!

Posted in Uncategorized

9 Comments on Discover Your Passion Card

1. Great video Clare, I don’t think I have seen a cleaner or tidier crafter than you before! Beautiful card.

Anne x

Anne Rx | May 21, 2012 at 8:03 pm () ()
  2. Loved this demo-have these stamps but not used them yet-great inspiration!!!

christine dick | May 21, 2012 at 8:11 pm () ()
  3. I loved watching these clips,they have given me food for thought. I had my first play today, with the Flitter glu and guilding,not entirely sucessful I have to say,but after the third attempt I was pleased with the results.
    I loved your choice of colour,so vibrant, so like an Australian sunset,now after seeing these It has given me inspiration to go on. thanks a bunch, hope to see more later. Eileen.

Eileen Clark | May 21, 2012 at 8:22 pm () ()
  4. enjoyed this vidio …what tape or ribbon are u using?…
    by the way great card
    take care
    Sharon x

sharon | May 22, 2012 at 9:00 pm () ()
    • Hi Sharon, thanks for the lovely comment. It is the American seam binding available from create and craft. You get a HUGE roll of the stuff, it is also known as rayon seam binding.

Clare

Clare | May 22, 2012 at 9:18 pm () ()
  5. Brilliant video, thank you so much. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours, love the effects. Now for the silly question, how did you get the Nestie to not cut all the way around? Everyone else probably knows, but duh… Thanks Clare. x

Rosie | May 23, 2012 at 7:44 pm () ()
    • Thanks for the lovely comments. I edited that part out because I thought everyone knew how to do it! Doh sorry. Draw round your nestie with pencil over the image and then cut with scissors down to just past the line then pull them pieces forward, place the die on so it wont cut the bits you don’t want and run through your cutter as normal. Sue the American lady does it quite often on create and craft. I will leave it in my video if I use that technique again for you!

Clare | May 23, 2012 at 7:51 pm () ()
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Claire – I really enjoyed watching you work..

fab project..

Sandra (Prettythingz)

Sandra Sutherland | May 24, 2012 at 9:34 am () ()
  7. just gorgeous! loved the music you chose to go along with this, too.
    fabby tat, btw…. you should keep it. 🙂

Jennifer Scul | July 9, 2012 at 12:45 am () ()