Port Sunlight

Yay, I’m finally starting my blog!!! After years of promising ‘yes, I’ll start my blog next week’.
Thank you to all those peeps who have encouraged, cajoled and harangued me into starting…You know who you are, 😉

With trembling knees, after lots and lots of late nights (does 4am still count as night) team IndigoBlu went to Port Sunlight for the official launch of our stamps.
We are ultra grateful to Karen and the team at Happy Stampers’ North West for letting us in. (Phew…don’t know how we managed that). They looked after us with buckets of tea and choccie biscuits during set up..…they know how to touch our hearts, obviously.

Team IndigoBlu during Port Sunlight Set Up

The show was great…there was a real buzz in the air and we got lots of encouraging words from everyone. Late in the afternoon a lady with blonde hair, called Ann, came back to thank us which was really lovely.

I’ve just taken some snaps of the samples so will hopefully post them tomorrow for you…A big shout out to Freema Taylor, Amy Hewes, Jackie Lucas and Sarah McCrossan for working so hard on samples for us.
Gosh –  this is sounding like a thank you speech when you’ve just won 8th place in the 50 metre breast stroke at the over 40’s swimming gala.

Oh, I nearly forgot…. It’s the countdown to our website going live on Wednesday 18th May………you’ll need a PayPal account…….so if you haven’t signed up get it sorted as the first 10 people to make a purchase, however small, will receive a stamp of their choice, including any A5 collection plates worth £12.99.

You can also go to the following fab craft shops for your IndigoBlu fix:- www.clickoncrafts.co.uk; Paddy’s Stamping Place, Prestwich; The Stamp Pad, Saddleworth; Crafty By Nature, Bolton; Coleman’s Craft Warehouse, Northampton; The Craft Box, Thorne; A Bit More Than, Edwinstow, Craft and Hobby Store, Heckmonwick.

Finally………yes I know I ramble on a bit………I’ll keep you posted on upcoming blog candy, technique demos, competitions, workshops and demonstrations.

Tags:
Posted in Exhibitions

9 Comments on Port Sunlight

1. Hiya, I bought two of your lovely stamp plates on Saturday and can’t wait to get my hands on more 😀

Good luck with the opening,
    Julie xx

ScrappyDandyDoo | May 17, 2011 at 10:13 pm () ()
    • Hi Julie,
      So glad you like your new stamps. Which one did you buy?
      You’ll have to email us what you do with them. We’d love to see…
      Kay x

Kay | May 18, 2011 at 12:50 am () ()
  2. LOVED seeing your stamps at the show. (I was the one who you had to set up the till with the money float for at Port Sunlight, sorry about that). I shall be an avid follower… love your style of stamp designs.

jo capper-sandon | May 17, 2011 at 10:42 pm () ()
    • Hi Jo,
      It was really good to see you at Port Sunlight. I heard you did a great job demonstrating for Moira.
      I’m sure you’ll do some lovely work with them. Do show us the results.
      Love Kay x

Kay | May 18, 2011 at 12:54 am () ()
  3. Hi Kay, I bought the Alice 1 set and the Yorkshire post – I was the awkward one with the Alice hat on that wanted to pay by card before you were set up LOL 😀
    Good luck,
    I love the stamps so far 😀
    Are there more toadd to the site as I remember seeing more LOL
    Julie xx

ScrappyDandyDoo | May 18, 2011 at 4:57 pm () ()
    • Hi again,
      Doh…Just realised who you are….the smiley one with the fab hat!!:-)
      Yes, the Head Honcho is putting products on the site as fast as his fingers will fly over the keyboard.
      We’ll have all the metal charms, 3d Aloysius and feathered friends, wood and stuff, canvass, wire and lots of other delish stuff.
      Love Kayx

Kay | May 18, 2011 at 7:01 pm () ()
  4. Hi, I bought a couple of stamps on Saturday, and have just ordered some more now that your website is live. They are fabulous. The stand was really great at the Show, and the samples were stunning. Judith xx

Judith | May 19, 2011 at 10:53 am () ()
  5. I was so excited to discover you at Port Sunlight! I bought two fabulous sets of stamps on the first circuit and was lucky enough to see you demoing one of them when I came back later. I have already chosen the set I want next. You are a great additon to the stamping landscape. Will look forward to keeping up with your new developments and hope to catch you at more shows.
    Jo

Jo | May 19, 2011 at 9:46 pm () ()
  6. I was so excited to discover you at Port Sunlight! I bought two fabulous sets of stamps on the first circuit and was lucky enough to see you demoing one of them when I came back later. I have already chosen the set I want next. You are a great additon to the stamping landscape. Will look forward to keeping up with your new developments and hope to catch you at more shows.
    Jo

Jo | May 19, 2011 at 9:46 pm () ()